TellTheBell is a Taco Bell survey gateway held by the Taco Bell restaurants. Taco Bell Customer Survey is held for a special purpose to provide good food quality and perfect visit experience to the customers at the restaurants.
Taking Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey will offer you a free entry in the Taco Bell Sweepstakes worth $500. Take Taco Bell Survey and win your sweepstakes here.
As you are taking this TellTheBell Survey you might know about Taco Bell Sweepstakes offered by the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey upon completing Tell The Bell Survey. The survey participants get a great opportunity to win the Tell The Bell sweepstakes. (Know more about the survey sweepstakes below).
It is reasonable to have a pleasant experience or you might have a bad experience at the restaurants. And here the what Taco Bell feedback survey plays a role to share your feelings and thoughts with the store. Moreover, there are benefits that are offered to a survey participant on the accomplishment of a feedback survey.
TellTheBell Survey @ www.tellthebell.com
Taco Bell survey authorizes the restaurant users from the Taco Bell restaurants to share the reviews, complaints, feedback, and customer satisfaction experience to improve the quality of foods and the services that are offered to the customers at the restaurants.
This survey will help the management dept to think about the ideas and opinions that you have shared with the restaurants and will improve the food quality and services that you disliked at the restaurants.
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes | Taco Bell Survey Reward
Taking Taco Bell Survey gives a great opportunity to win the draw of $500 Taco Bell Sweepstakes on giving your opinions about the stores. When tellthebell survey participant completes the Taco Bell Customer Survey, a feedback survey participant automatically gets a free entry in the customer survey sweepstakes.
TellTheBell Survey Rules | Taco Bell Sweepstakes Terms
- The survey participant does not require to make any payments or purchase if he/she wished to enter the sweepstakes. Also, the purchase or payment does not increase any chance of winning the survey sweepstakes.
- Only participants who are legal residents of following countries can enter the sweepstakes
- The United States
- District of Columbia
- Participants must be at least 18 years or older when entering the survey if he or she wants to enter the sweepstakes.
- The participant who is an employee, representative, or agent of the Taco Bell Sponsor or any of its subsidiary, licensees or affiliates or their family members sharing same households are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes.
- Taking an online Taco Bell feedback survey is must if the survey participant wished to enter the daily or weekly sweepstakes.
Perform TellTheBell Survey to Enter Taco Bell Sweepstakes
- Access #www.tellthebell.com.
- Enter the #16-digits Taco Bell Survey Code found on your receipt. [The survey participants will be notified about the Taco Bell sweepstakes on the same page].
- After you enter the survey code, participants will be on the #Feedback Page.
- Share your #Taco Bell survey, thoughts, ideas, feelings, and opinions on the basis of your store visit.
- Once the participant gives the feedback and performs the survey favorably will be asked to enter the #sweepstakes. Pree YES there to enter the sweepstakes.
- Provide your #Personal Details including name, contact details, address and other required info in order to enter the sweepstakes.
- Now, wait for the #Taco Bell Sweepstakes winners announcements and get your chance to win Taci Bell survey sweepstakes.
TACO BELL HEADQUARTER ADDRESS
TACO BELL CORPORATE OFFICE PHONE NUMBER
|Taco Bell Headquarters Address||1 Glen Bell Way Irvine California United States – 92618|
|Taco Bell Headquarters Phone Number||1-949-863-4500|
|Taco Bell Website||www.tacobell.com|
|Taco Bell Corporate Website||Taco Bell Company|
|Taco Bell Corporate Email||Taco Bell company email|
|Taco Bell Head Office Online Support||Taco Bell Online Support|
|Taco Bell Complaint Department||Taco Bell Complaints|
||+1 949 863 4000|
|Facebook Page||Taco Bell Facebook|
|Twitter Page||Taco Bell Twitter|
|LinkedIn Page||Taco Bell LinkedIn|
Taco Bell Executive Officer
- David C. Novak CEO
- Sam Su – CEO China and Vice Chairman
- Scott Bergren – CEO Pizza Hut and Innovation Officer
- Jonathan Blum – Senior Vice President
- Anne Byerlein – People Officer
- Christian Campbell – Senior Vice President
- Niren Chaudhary – India President
- Greg Creed – Taco Bell CEO
- Roger Eaton – KFC President and Yum! Brands COO
- Larry Gathof – Vice President
- Patrick Grismer – CFO
- Micky Pant – KFC CEO
- David Russell – Vice President
Taco Bell Board of Director
- David C. Novak
- Sam Su
- Michael J. Cavanagh
- David W. Dorman
- Massimo Ferragamo
- Mirian M. Graddick-Weir
- Bonnie G. Hill
- Jonathan S. Linen
- Thomas C. Nelson
- Thomas M. Ryan
- Robert D. Walter
Taco Bell Hours of Customer Helpline
|Opening Hours||closing Hours|
|Monday||07:00 AM||01:00 AM|
|Tuesday||07:00 AM||01:00 AM|
|Wednesday||07:00 AM||01:00 AM|
|Thursday||07:00 AM||01:00 AM|
|Friday||07:00 AM||02:00 AM|
|Saturday||07:00 AM||02:00 AM|
|Sunday||07:00 AM||12:00 AM|
Taco Bell Holiday Hours
Taco Bell OPEN on Following Holidays
|St. Patrick’s Day|
|New Year’s Eve|
|New Year’s Day|
Taco Bell CLOSED on Following Holiday
Tell The Bell Survey Tips
Taco Bell customer Survey participants can only enter the TellTheBell Survey Sweepstakes once they perform the Taco Bell Survey successfully. It might happen that you have difficulties in taking www.tellthebell.com survey or enter the free sweepstakes. If you have any difficulties or troubles, please let us know by commenting below. We will help you take the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey and get your chance to win the free sweepstakes.